Details of posts
- Central Bank of India Apprentice Posts: 5000
- Number of Vacancies in CBI Branches of Karnataka: 70
- Educational Qualification for CBI Apprentice Posts : Any Graduation Pass.
Starting Date of Application: 20-03-2023
- Last Date for Application Submission: 22-04-2023 (Revised)
- Online Computer Based Test Probable Date : April, 2023
Be careful before signing the job offer letter..! These subjects must be read.
– Must be at least 20 years to apply for Central Bank of India Apprentice Posts. Maximum age should not exceed 28 years. Class wise age relaxation rules will be applicable.
How to submit application?
- Central Bank of India Website Addresswww.apprenticeshipindia.gov.inVisit the
- – Visit the career section on the page that opens.
- – Click on the given link to apply for Apprentice Posts.
- – Then type the requested information on the page that opens and get registration.
How to build a successful career in banking sector? What are the skills required?
Selection Method:Online written test will be conducted. And the candidates should be proficient in the official local language of the state from which they are applying.
The online written test will have questions on the following topics / sections.
– Basic Retail Liability Product.
– Basic Retail Asset Product.
– Basic Investment Product.
– Basic Insurance Product.
– Quantitative, General English, Reasoning Aptitude and Computer Knowledge.
Candidates who appeared in the examination will be called for interview in the ratio of 1:4 according to the number of posts and selected on the basis of merit and marks obtained in the interview.
Salary for Apprentice Posts
- 10,000 stipend in rural and semi-urban branches.
- Strifund Rs.12,000 in urban branches.
- In metro cities stipend Rs.15,000.
Click on the PDF file below to read the notification.
Central Bank of India Official Website Address:https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/en
Which are the highest paying IT companies and organizations in the state? Check here..!