Central Bank of India Manager posts are mainstream posts, CAIIB, degree holders in other subjects can apply. More details about the post are given below.
Manager -Scale 2 (Mainstream): 1000
Manager -Scale 2 Pay Scale : Rs.48,170-69,810.
Educational and other qualifications required to apply
- CAIIB (Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers) pass mandatory. Those who have passed degree in other subjects can apply.
- Must have at least 3 years working experience in Public Sector Banks.
- Maximum age should not exceed 32 years. Class wise age relaxation rules will be applicable.
Join Bank Jobs? Follow these tips for a successful interview.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15-07-2023
Online CBT Exam Date : 2nd / 3rd week of August 2023.
Application Fee Details
Rs.850 for General Category, Backward Classes candidates.
Rs.175 for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Female, PWD candidates
Application fee can be paid online.
Central Bank of India Official Website Address: https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/en
Tips For Bank Interviews In Kannada: How to prepare for bank job interviews?
The application procedure is as follows
– Website address Visit the
– Click on ‘Click Here For New Registration’ on the open webpage.
– Another webpage will open.
– Fill out the required information correctly and submit the application.
– After completion of application take print for further reference.
What is the bank recruitment process like?
CBI Bank Manager Posts CBT Method – 100 questions will be asked for 100 marks. 60 minutes test duration. There will be questions on Banking, Computer Knowledge, Current Economic System Phenomena, General Knowledge.
|Post Name||Bank Manager|
|Details||Central Bank of India Recruitment|
|Type of employment||Full Time|
|Employment Sector||Bank Jobs|
|Salary Details||INR 48170 to 69810 /Month|
Skill and Educational Qualification
|work experience||3 years.|
|Organization Name||Central Bank of India|
Place of employment