How to Check Exam Result?
– Air Force Official Website Address Visit the
– On the page that opens, enter the e-mail ID, password and login.
– Then the result of the candidates will be displayed on the webpage that opens.
– Download and take print.
– If you have forgotten the password, click on ‘Forgot Password’.
– You can generate OTP, recover password and check the result.
Recruitment for Agniveer posts is conducted through written test, physical fitness test, medical test, endurance test. 30 annual leave and medical leave for Air Force Agniveer post candidates will be decided on doctor’s advice.
Agniveer Musician Posts for 10th Pass in Navy: Online Application Invitation
Pay, Allowances of Air Force Firefighters
First year: Rs.30,000 plus other allowances.
Second year: Rs.33,000 plus other allowances.
Third year: Rs.36,500 plus other allowances.
Fourth year: Rs.40,000 plus other allowances.
300 Firefighter Posts for 10th Pass in Indian Navy: June 19 Last Date to Apply
Facilities / allowances available to candidates selected for Agniveer Air Force post
– In case of retirement from the post of Agniveer, Sevanidhi Package – Rs 10.04 lakhs will be given to the candidate.
– Risk and hardship, ration, dress, traveling allowances are provided.
– There will be a life insurance of Rs.48 lakhs. There will be a PF facility of Rs 18 thousand per month with Rs 9 thousand from Agniveer and Rs 9 thousand from the government. Gross annual income is exempt from tax. There will be an insurance facility of up to 48 lakh rupees, for which the soldiers do not have to pay.
– In case of loss of life during service, a compensation of one crore rupees will be given to the family of soldiers. In addition, the salary for the remaining service period will be received. – In case of disability during service, compensation will be given based on its seriousness. Generally it will be up to 44 lakh rupees. In addition, the salary for the remaining part of the service will be received.
4165 Navy Firemen Vacancies for PUC Passes: Last Date to Apply June 19