karnataka state department of agricultural recruitment 2023 notification to release soon for 368 post

Notification for Assistant Agriculture Officer Posts in Karnataka State Agriculture Department will be out soon. The recruitment process for these posts will be conducted by the Karnataka Public Service Commission. Total 300+68 (HK) posts are filled through direct recruitment.

In view of the recent orders passed by the Government for these posts, there have been changes in the existing reservation rules and accordingly the classification of the posts will have to be revised. The KPSC Assistant Secretary has written to the Agriculture Commissioner to submit the proposal again after revision. Notification for 300+68 (HK) Assistant Agricultural Officer posts will be released soon as reservation classification re-proposal is submitted by them.

Importance of note taking during competitive exam preparation

Former Agriculture Minister BC Patil had said that the Finance Department has agreed to fill up 300 vacant posts of Assistant Agriculture Officers in the Agriculture Department by direct recruitment as per the rules in May 2022. Now, as per the new order of the government, the recruitment process for filling up the total 00+68 (HK) Assistant Agricultural Officer posts is to start soon.

KPSC published schedule for verification of original documents for various Group C posts

Recruitment Department : Department of Agriculture
Appointing Authority : Karnataka Public Service Commission
Post Name : Assistant Agricultural Officer of Agriculture Department
Total No. of Posts : 368

Eligibility for the post of Assistant Agricultural Officer
00+68 (HK) 85% Agriculture Graduates and remaining 15% B.Tech Agriculture Engineering or Biotechnology Graduates are eligible to apply for Assistant Agricultural Officer Posts.

What is the salary of an accountant in India? Here is the required qualification, experience, skills information..

For these posts, the final shortlist of candidates will be prepared as per the rules of group and reservation after conducting the competitive examination of the direct recruitment process.

Important dates
Notification Release Date : To be published soon.
Starting date for submission of application : Will be informed after release of notification.
Last date for submission of application: Will be informed after release of notification.

Candidates have to pay the prescribed application fee. SSLC Scorecard / Date of Birth Scorecard, Aadhaar Card, Caste and Income Certificate, Agriculture Degree / B.Tech Agricultural Engineering / Biotechnology Degree Marks are required to apply.

Department of Posts Recruitment 12,828 GDS Posts: Date Extension for Online Application

Font Awesome Icons

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *