Details of posts
Accountant : 09
Senior Assistant : 14
Driver : 03
Post wise qualification
Accountant : Must have passed Graduation. Must have passed Tally course along with computer knowledge.
Senior Assistant : Must have passed Graduation. Must have passed Tally course along with computer knowledge.
Driver : Should have passed 10th standard. Must have Light Vehicle Driving (Driving License) License.
Jawana: Must have passed 10th standard.
Here is the list of highest paying jobs, employer companies in India in 2023..
Post wise pay scale
Accountant : Rs.36000-67550.
Assistant Manager : Rs.33450-62600.
Driver : Rs.27650-52650.
Jawana : Rs.23500-47650.
Must be at least 18 years to apply.
General category candidates should not be more than 35 years.
Candidates belonging to Backward Classes should not exceed 38 years of age.
SC/ST candidates should not be above 40 years.
What are the questions asked in IBPS PO, Clerk interview?., Here is the information given by the interviewees..
Starting Date for Submission of Application : 02-03-2023
Last date for submission of application: 16-03-2023
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 16-03-2023
Application Fee Rs.1000.
Fee Rs.500 for SC / ST candidates.
Application fee can be paid using net banking, credit card, debit card.
Banking related questions asked in IBPS SO Interview..!
– Selection for the posts of Accountants and Senior Assistants will be conducted through a competitive examination of 200 marks.
– Only 1:5 ratio candidates will be selected after conducting driving test for the post of drivers.
– Even for jawan posts only 1:5 ratio of candidates will be interviewed and selected.
– Website address Visit the
– Open that webpage and click on ‘K & C DCC Bank Recruitment 2023’.
– Then another webpage will open. Here select ‘New Registration’.
– First get registration, then apply.
For other more information click on the below notification link and read.