Examination Procedure for Accounts Assistant Posts
KPSC Selection of candidates for the post of Accounts Assistant, one of the non-technical posts of various Group ‘C’ bands, is conducted through competitive examination of direct recruitment. Two important papers and one compulsory Kannada language test are mainly conducted for these posts.
Compulsory Kannada Language Test
First, the compulsory Kannada language test will be conducted, in which at least 50 marks must be scored and passed in the test conducted for 150 marks. These exam marks will not be considered for selection. This will be a qualifying exam. There will be SSLC level Kannada questions.
Candidates who have passed SSLC or any other examination declared as equivalent by the State Government or in any examination higher than SSLC examination with Kannada as main language or as second language or as an optional subject or having studied in Kannada medium in the above examinations or have passed the compulsory Kannada language examination conducted earlier by KPSC shall be exempted from compulsory Kannada language examination.
Exam Pattern of Major Two Papers
KPSC Group C Recruitment: Applications invited from Degree Passed for Accounts Assistant Posts
A competitive examination is conducted for two papers for the post of Accounts Assistant.
Paper-1 : General Knowledge Paper (Exam Time 01:30 hrs)
Paper-2 : Communication Paper (Examination Time 02 Hours)
Each question paper contains questions for 100 marks. Communication paper will have questions related to General Kannada, General English, Computer Knowledge. The competitive examination will be of objective multiple choice format with negative evaluation. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Competitive Examination Centers
Compulsory Kannada Language Examination / Competitive Examinations will be conducted at any other central venue as may be decided by the Commission. The competitive exam question papers will be in both Kannada and English language.
Recruitment of Non-Teaching Posts in Mangalore University: Applications invited
General Knowledge Paper Syllabus
General Knowledge: Paper- 1 Syllabus
– General knowledge of topics related to current events
– General science subjects
– Geography topics
– Social science subjects
– Topics in the history of Indian society and its developments
– History of India and Karnataka
– Themes of land reforms and social changes in post-independence Karnataka
– Economic System of Karnataka : Its Strengths and Weaknesses Present Status Topics
– Matters of Rural Development, Panchayat Raj Institutions and Rural Co-operative Societies
– Topics on role of science and technology for effective governance of Karnataka
– Constitution and Public Administration of India
– Subjects of Practical Knowledge and Intellectual Ability (SSLC Level)
– Topics in social and cultural history of Karnataka
– Matters related to environmental issues and development of Karnataka
– Matters of intellectual ability
Recruitment of Teaching Posts in Karnataka Central University: Application Invitation