The application for these posts was allowed from 02-02-2023 to 20-02-2023. Now online competitive exam date is scheduled as below.
Land Surveyor Selection Test Date : 08-07-2023
Admit Card Release Date : 25-06-2023
Do you know which central government jobs are available in Karnataka?
Surveyor Selection Test Method
The online test will be conducted on a single day in the state at the designated centers for a separate competitive examination consisting of objective multiple choice questions for 100 marks each in 2 subjects. Candidates will be selected on the basis of maximum marks obtained in this examination. There will be no interviews.
Candidates are first trained, and those who pass are given a license.
Here is the list of exams conducted for PUC, Graduates for Govt Posts..
What are the educational qualifications / other qualifications required for the post of land surveyor?
– 2nd PUC or 12th CBSE or ICSE with science subject and must have passed with not less than 60% marks in Mathematics or
– Should have passed BE / B.Tech Civil or Diploma in Civil Engineering from any University legally established in India.
– Should have passed Pre-Graduate Diploma in Land and City Survey conducted by Vocational Education Department, Government of Karnataka. Or
– Must have passed ITI in Survey Trade conducted by Employment and Training Department of Govt. Or
– Those who have completed at least 10 years land surveying service and retired are also eligible for license.
India Post Payments Bank Jobs: Online Application Invitation