The girl lost her life due to Hescom’s negligence

Belgaum: A 13-year-old girl from Bongale family living next to Srinivasa Factory in Nehru Nagar area of ​​Khanapur Road, Machhe has died due to Hescom’s mismanagement. The girl Madhura Keshav More (13 years) has died due to electric shock on Monday.

According to more information about this, this incident happened while the said girl was playing with her friends. Hescom’s high voltage cable has gone in front of Krishna Bongale’s house in Nehru Nagar. Earlier too, a member of the Bongale family was electrocuted in a similar manner.

The cable passed through a private property and several complaints were made to the local MLA and HESCOM officials to remove it. A fee of 10 percent has also been paid to remove this cable as per rules. But due to negligence of HESCOM officials, this cable has not been removed yet.Electric shock

Madhura, originally from Yelloor, Rajhansgarh and currently settled in Kolhapur due to her father’s work, had come to enjoy her recent vacation. While playing, Madhur’s hand touched a high voltage cable and instantly she fell to the second floor and got burnt.

It has been alleged that a girl has lost her life today due to the inexcusable negligence of the authorities despite complaining about this to HESCOM continuously for the last 2 years.

Font Awesome Icons

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *