The civil services main exam was conducted from September 16 to 25, 2022. The roll number of the candidates who have qualified in this examination has been released by the Central Public Service Commission. Candidates who qualify the UPSC CSE exam will have to appear for the Personality Test.
Candidates are shortlisted through personality test for Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service, Other Central Services (Group A & Group B).
Candidates appearing for the personality test should bring all their original documents. This exam date will be announced by UPSC in the next few days. This exam will be held at UPSC Head Office, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi. Admit card will also be uploaded to the candidates and should be downloaded from the website of the commission.
Candidates selected for personality test must fill detailed application form-II.
How to Check UPSC CSE Mains Result?
– Visit the Commission’s website upsc.gov.in.
– On the page that opens, click on the link that says ‘Written Result – Civil Services (Main) Examination – 2022’.
– PDF page one will open. Here the roll number of the candidates who qualified in the mains exam is given.
– Candidates can check their selection.
– Direct link to check UPSC CSE Mains 2022 Result is also given below.