The website address to visit for UPSC CMS Admit Card Download is upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Online Exam Date: 16-07-2023
Mandar Patki cleared UPSC with 22nd rank in first attempt without training
Admit Card Download Procedure
– Visit UPSC official website address upsc.gov.in.
– Note under the column ‘What’s New’ on the opened page.
– Click on the link ‘Download e-admit card for UPSC CMS Exam 2023’ in the scrolling latest information.
– Then login by giving roll number / register number, password on the web page that opens.
– Admit card will be displayed. Download and take print.
As soon as the candidates take the print of the admit card, check that all your details are correct. If any information needs to be corrected, please inform the official e-mail address of the commission and correct it.
Candidates must read all the instructions in the admit card before appearing for the exam.
Pradeep Singh Success Story who got 1st Rank in UPSC Exam., Preparation using YouTube with work..
What is the salary for UPSC CMS exam passers after posting?
Pay Scale for UPSC CMS Posts Rs.56,100-1,77,500.
Along with this pay scale, Tutti allowance, house rent allowance, medical facilities will be available.
Notification for 261 Vacancies from UPSC: Diploma, Graduation Passed Apply