How to find a job fast?
Second PUC pass outs can get employment in private companies, banks, malls, insurance companies, metros, travel agencies, real estate offices, call centers, DTP centers, shopping malls/stores, etc. from small and medium companies/businesses to large scale companies in Bangalore. But salary, good job is determined based on qualification along with skill set / communication skills.
Where are the jobs for 2nd PUC pass in Bangalore?
Employment company and post names are given below.
Amazon – Voice Support Executive (Kannada)
Flipkart – Packing & Operations Executive
Reliance Jio – Telesales Executive
Pnrstatusirctc – Back Office Executive
Wakefit Innovations – Customer Support Executive
Air Sky Services – Personnel Management
Paytm – Paytm KYC Job
First Reality Square Private Limited – Project Sales Executive
CashKaro – Retail Sales Executive
Flipkart – Delivery Staff
Healthyfort Services – International BPO Executive
KHI Services – Front Office Coordinator
Reliance Retail Limited – Retails Sales Executive
As above there are job opportunities for second PUC pass boys/girls across Bangalore in hundreds of companies.
10th pass candidates can apply for all these government posts
How to find a job?
– Jobs can be searched online. By visiting the job websites, you can apply by selecting the qualification, location, salary, job types and searching the job.
– Communicate with your friends/girlfriends, ask your senior contacts for help in job search and get a job.
– See classified ads in daily newspapers. Here are job details, contact numbers. Interested can call and ask for job.
– You can ask for job opportunities by directly visiting the banks and giving your resume.
How to do a job search through Google
– Search by typing ’12th pass jobs in bangalore’ in Google search bar.
– Then a list of jobs in Bangalore with details will be displayed with the Jobs tab.
– Click on ‘Jobs’ tab to check more job opportunities.
– Then Google’s job search webpage will open.
– Here the candidates will have the opportunity to search jobs by giving many options such as location / job type / company type / job sector / etc.
What is career planning? What is the right time for career planning? Why is it necessary?
How much salary can a second PUC pass get in Bangalore private sector jobs?
There will be a minimum salary of 12,000 to 16,000. Salary is determined on the basis of candidate’s educational qualification along with skills and on the basis of joining post.
There are many job websites and applications to search and apply for jobs. Some of them are mentioned below for example.
List of websites to search and apply for jobs
Job seekers must ask these 8 questions to select their dream job.