KPSC Merit Lists
– 1:3 Eligibility List for Translator Posts.
– 1:3 Eligibility List for Town Planner Posts in Town Planning Department. (Mula Usil Vrinda and Hyderabad Karnataka Vrinda).
– 1:3 merit list for the post of Assistant Director, Printing, Materials and Publication Department.
– Eligibility list for the posts of Assistant Statistical Officer (RPC and Backlog).
– Eligibility list for the posts of Labor Inspector.
– Eligibility list for Statistical Inspector posts.
KPSC has released the merit list for the above posts. All the candidates named in the merit list will have to attend the verification of their original documents.
KPSC Recruitment Notification for Various Posts: Application Invitation
Click on the link below to check the merit list.
Check list of original documents to be submitted by the candidates
Age Eligibility Certificate (also SSLC mark sheet)
Educational Qualification Certificate
Certificates related to caste reservation
Certificates relating to rural reservation
Certificates related to Kannada media reservation
Ex-Serviceman Reservation Certificates
Reservation Certificate of Refugee Candidates from Schemes
Handicapped Candidate Reservation Certificate
Certificate of in-service candidates
Residence confirmation letter obtained from concerned Taluk Tahsildar
2 passport size photographs
Among the affidavits, all the documents that are applicable for reservation have to be produced. Candidates should submit 2 sets of xerox copies of all the above original documents attested by the notary officer.
Government Posts Recruitment by Karnataka Higher Education Department: Application Invitation