central government jobs for computer science, BE, B.Tech computer science graduates have job opportunities in all the sectors of central government..? – What are the government jobs for computer science and engineering students

Majority of the students who have studied all these technical courses like BE, B.Tech, MTech, ME, Diploma, ITI etc. do not know that they will have job opportunities in all the departments and offices of the government. Remember, today, with the help of the Internet, most of the daily tasks are done through the use of computers. Many government services are also available through technology. So nowadays all the government departments also need people who have studied technical education. In this background, it is stated here that there are career opportunities for computer science graduates in all the sectors of the central government.

Central Govt Jobs for B.Tech in Computer Science
The central government offers many opportunities to professionals who have studied computer science. These graduates can get career opportunities in various ministries, organizations, central government offices. Wherever is mentioned below.

How to find a job fast?

Jobs in Signal Section of Indian Railways
Jobs in BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited).
Jobs in Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO).
Employment in Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO).
Jobs in Electronics Cooperation of India Limited (ECIL).
Jobs in Airport Authority of India (AAI).
Jobs in Steel Authority of India (SAIL).
Jobs in Railway Recruitment Board (RRB).
Employment in Central Public Service Commission
Employment in Combined Defense Service (CDS).

Hotel waiter.. 6 times UPSC fail, 7th time Jayganesh became IAS with 156 AIR

Those who have completed B.Tech in Computer Science are eligible to join Signal Section of Indian Railways as Technical Assistant, Computer Operator. The Railway Department will conduct some entrance tests for inducting BE graduates into the service.

Can BE, B.Tech graduates apply for any other government posts?
Candidates with any degree qualification can apply for any posts notified by Central Government and State Governments. Generally FDA, KAS, Police Sub-Inspector, Group A, Group B, Group C posts can be applied under State Govt.

Here is the list of exams conducted for PUC, Graduates for Govt Posts..

Font Awesome Icons

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *