Details of posts
Fingerprint Copiers : 04
Typists : 07
– 10th class must be passed to apply for any posts. Also should possess other necessary qualifications as prescribed.
– Candidates applying for the posts of Typist and Typist must have passed Typing Test, Junior and Senior Examination conducted by Karnataka Board of Secondary Education Examination.
– Typing proficiency in Kannada and English is desirable.
– Candidates should have knowledge of reading, writing and dealing in local language Kannada.
Minimum 18 years of age to apply for any post. Maximum age limit qualifications are as follows category wise.
– Maximum age limit is 40 years for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Category-1 candidates.
– Maximum age limit for Backward Classes candidates is 38 years.
– Maximum age limit for general category candidates is 35 years.
Last Date to Apply Online: 30-11-2022
How much is the application fee?
Rs.200 for General and Backward Classes candidates.
Fee exemption for SC/ST/Category-1, Female candidates.
Application fee can be paid at any branch of SBI Banks. Or online payment can also be done.
Those who are interested in the above posts are given below direct link to apply online.