Karnataka Kendriya Vidyalaya Official Website Address: www.cuk.ac.in
Here are tips to get a job even in Corona crisis
Details of posts
Professor : 18
Associate Professor : 32
BEL Bangalore Unit Recruitment 428 Posts: Apply
including History and Archaeology, Psychology, Commerce, Social Work, Geography, Geology, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Linguistics, Music and Fine Arts, Education, Tourism and Hotel Management, Mass Communication and Journalism, Public Administration, Law, Foreign Languages Recruited in various subjects.
Last Date to Apply Online : 15-05-2023
Last date for delivery of hard copies of online application : 23-05-2023 upto 05 PM.
Karnataka Govt Vacancy Notifications to be Released Soon..
Eligibility to Apply for CUK Professor, Associate Professor Posts
– Should have obtained Ph.D degree from a recognized University in the subject relevant to the post of Professor. Should be active in research.
– Should have at least 10 years of experience in the post of Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Professor in a university or national level educational institution. They are given first priority.
– For the post of Associate Professor, PhD degree should be obtained. Must have passed Master’s degree with 55% marks.
– Should have the prescribed qualifications for these posts as per UGC regulations.
– Should not have crossed 65 years of age. Age relaxation will be applicable for respective category of candidates as per government rules and UGC procedures.
– Other more qualifications can be seen in the notification.
Application Fee Rs.1500.
– Application fee is exempted for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Handicapped candidates.
– Fees can be paid online using netbanking, credit card, debit card.
– Applicants for multiple posts should pay application fee separately.
10th pass candidates can apply for all these government posts
How to Apply Online
– Visit the official website of Karnataka Central University www.cuk.ac.in. Or
– Click the link.
– Submit the application by providing the requested information.
CUK Recruitment 2023 Notification
Address to which application hard copy should be delivered – The Registrar, Central University of Karnataka, Kadaganchi, Aland Road, Kalaburagi District -585 367.