Flat Reservation Details (as published in the Karnataka Gazette)
-Reservation of 4% in Group A and B posts for the differently abled.
– 5% reservation for physically challenged in Group C and D posts.
– 5% reservation in Group C and D posts for plan refugees.
– 33% reservation for female candidates in filling up of Group A, Group B, Group C and D posts.
– 5% reservation in all group posts for candidates who have studied in Kannada medium.
– 1 percent reservation for third genders in filling up of Group A, B, C, D posts.
– 25% reservation in Group A, B, C and D for rural candidates.
– 10% reservation for ex-servicemen in Group A, Group B, Group C and D’.
15,000 Graduate Primary School Teacher 1:1 Final Selection List Published: Here is the link to check..
This horizontal reservation rule shall be applicable to any direct recruitment notified hereinafter to Karnataka State Civil Services Recruitment. The Government Order dated 20-06-1995 laid down the system of reservation to be adopted in direct recruitment to posts in the State Civil Services as per Article 16(4) of the Constitution of India and a roster of 100 points to be followed for its implementation. The Karnataka Rajyapatra of this order was released on March 08. Click the link below to read it in more detail.