Post Name : Stenographer
Number of Posts : 11 Himbaki Posts
Salary: Rs.27,650-52,650 and other allowances.
Classification of posts
Scheduled Castes : 2
Scheduled Tribes: 3
Category 1: 1
2A : 1
2B : 1
3A : 1
3B : 2
Notification published for the recruitment of Typist Posts in Mysore Courts
Educational Qualifications for the Post of Stenographer
– Secondary PUC pass or
– Passed 3 years Diploma Commercial Practice Examination or equivalent qualification OR
– Passed Senior Class Examination in Kannada and English Typing and Shorthand conducted by Public Education Department OR
– Pass in Diploma Commercial Practice Examination or equivalent qualification.
– Knowledge of computer use is required for office work activities.
Does the court not consider video recording as evidence?
What is the selection process for the post of Stenographers?
- Candidates who have applied for this post will be interviewed in the ratio of 1:5 based on the total percentage of marks secured in the qualifying tests (Educational Qualification) and the marks secured in the “Ability Test” taking 5 minutes of dictation at the rate of 120 words per minute and transcribing in 45 minutes.
- The maximum marks in Aptitude Test is 100 and 50 percent marks should be scored to pass the exam.
- Interview is conducted for 10 marks.
Jobs for SSLC, PUC Passes in Court: Do you know how the recruitment process is for various posts?
Court stenographers must be at least 18 years of age to apply for the post. Upper age limit is 38 years for OBC candidates, 35 years for General category candidates. And SC/ST candidates will be allowed to apply upto 40 years maximum.
Dates for application processing
Application Acceptance Commencement Date : 05-06-2023
Last date for submission of application : 04-07-2023 till 11-59 PM.
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee : 08-07-2023
Final year college students remember to follow these tips to start your career..!
Fee Rs.300 for General Category Candidates.
Fee Rs.150 for backward class candidates.
Fee exemption is given to SC/ST candidates.
Fees can be paid through Online / SBI Challan.
Application link will be released on June 05.
Mysuru District Court Stenographer Notification 2023
|Details||Principal District and Sessions Court, Mysore Notification|
|Type of employment||Full Time|
|Employment Sector||Government Posts in Courts|
|Salary Details||INR 27650 to 52650 /Month|
Skill and Educational Qualification
|qualification||Secondary PUC / Diploma in Commercial Practice|
|work experience||0 Years|
Place of employment