Post Name : Young Fellow
Recruitment Pattern : Contract based
Number of Posts : 141
How to find a job fast?
– Must have studied Post Graduate / PG Diploma in Social Science subjects.
– Must have passed with minimum 60% marks.
– Should be able to speak, read and write English.
– Must have soft skills of online training, reporting, use of MS Officer.
– Must be able to read and speak Hindi.
– Maximum age should not exceed 35 years as on 01-04-2023. Age relaxation rules will be applicable for reservation categories as per Government of India rules.
UPSC Recruitment 2023: Central Armed Police Force Graduate Jobs, Application Invitation
Remuneration: Rs.35,000 monthly.
Selection Method:Merit list will be released for various regions across India considering all the candidates who have applied, their educational record, experience, marks, soft skills.
Follow the procedure below to apply
– NIRDPR websiteNIRDPR WebsiteClick the link.
– Read the instructions given on the page that opens.
– Click on ‘Continue’.
– Then another webpage of the department will open. Complete the application by typing the required information asked here.
Website for more information:http://career.nirdpr.in/
What is CAPF Assistant Commandant Salary, what to study, is the job tough? Here are the answers to some of these questions.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 26-04-2023
Last date for submission of online application: 08-05-2023
Final year college students remember to follow these tips to start your career..!