How to get this Narega Job Card is explained below.
Who can apply for Narega Job Card?
Adult citizens of the country (Male / Female), looking for any unskilled job, not in any other company / organization / government jobs can get registration for NREGA Job Card.
What is the Exam Procedure for Govt First Grade Assistant Posts? Syllabus, Salaries information is here..
How to get registration for Narega Job Card?
Follow the below steps to get Narega Job Card 2023.
– Candidates visit your nearest (your) Gram Panchayat office.
– Ask the Panchayat Development Officers or Office Secretaries there if you need NREGA Job Card.
– They provide prescribed application form of NREGA Job Card.
– Enter the required information as requested, including your personal details.
– Submit the fully filled application form to the Gram Panchayat Officers.
– Job card will be issued after verifying the information/documents provided by you.
– Note that Narega Job Card issuance process is completely offline.
What are the documents required to get Narega Job Card?
Passport size photograph
What are the Qualifications for Karnataka Police Sub Inspector Posts? What will the test be like? How much is the salary? Here is the information..
How to Check Narega Job Card List?
To check the Narega Job Card List visit Gram Panchayat Offices. There is an opportunity to check the full list of a panchayat by asking the office secretary. Or the list can also be obtained by filing an application under the Right to Information Act.
Infosys Company Work From Home Jobs Recruitment: 8 Lakh Salary per annum
To know more information, to submit complaints about NREGA scheme, click on the following website link.