CHSL is recruiting for Divisional Junior Clerk (LDC), Secretary Junior Assistant (JSA), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Data Entry Operator Grade A and other posts through CHSL Exam.
Number of Vacancies – 1600.
Must have passed 12th class or equivalent examination from a recognized Board / University.
Typing/Skill Test is conducted for all the above posts.
There will be no direct interview in this recruitment.
Recruitment of Various Posts in Nuclear Power Corporation: Application Invitation
Age Limit for Taking SSC CHSL Exam
Minimum age limit of 18 years, maximum age of 27 years as on date 01-08-2023 to apply for CHSL examination. Caste wise age relaxation rules will be applicable.
- There will be no fee for women candidates/ SC/ST/ differently abled candidates.
- Application fee for remaining candidates- Rs.100/-.
Fees can be paid online (using NetBanking, RuPay Card, Credit Card, Debit Card, BHIM UPI) or at SBI branches.
The top entry level jobs that pay the most are..
- Candidates who have applied will be tested in three stages.
- Tier-1 examination will be computer based.
- Tier-II exam will be descriptive exam.
- Tier-3 Exam Skill Test and Typing Test are conducted.
How to Apply for CHSL 2023 Exam?
Opportunity to apply for CHSL 2023 exam through online only. So candidates read the following information and apply.
- SSC Official Website Visit the
- On the right side of the home page that opens, click on ‘New User’.
- Then another web page will open. Get registration there and complete the application.
- Those who have already registered can login using their old username and password.
Armed Forces Constable Recruitment: SSLC Qualification, Pay Scale Rs.21,700-69,100.
Exam date and exam center information
CHSL 2023 exam is a computer based exam and these exams will be conducted in August 2023.
Karnataka – Belgaum, Bangalore, Hubballi, Kalaburagi, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 08-06-2023
- Last date for payment of application fee through online : 10-06-2023 till 11-00 PM.
Eligible and interested candidates official website for latest information www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in Or Information can be obtained by visiting