Applicants for these posts have to make all preparations for the examination pattern of Group C posts conducted by KPSC. The examination procedure for these posts is mentioned below.
Examination for three papers
There will be total three exam papers for KPSC Group C post.
Kannada Language Test (Eligibility Test)
Paper-1 : General Knowledge
Paper-2 : Communication paper
Kannada language test will be only qualifying test. Marks of this test will not be considered for selection. All candidates are not required to write this paper.
Who should take the Kannada language test?
Candidates who have passed class 10th or any other examination declared by the state government or any other examination above SSLC examination with Kannada as main language / second language / optional subject or above examinations in Kannada medium are not required to write this examination.
If they have passed the compulsory Kannada language test conducted earlier by the commission, they will not write.
In case any of these exams, Kannada language is not studied in the classes, one has to take the compulsory Kannada language exam of 150 marks. And must get at least 50 marks and pass.
General Knowledge (Paper-1)
This question paper carries maximum 100 marks. There will be objective type multiple choice questions. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. Exam time will be 01:30 hrs. Syllabus of this paper will be as follows.
– General knowledge of topics related to current events
– Topics on role of science and technology for effective governance of Karnataka
– Matters related to environmental issues and development of Karnataka
– Matters of intellectual ability
– General science subjects
– Geography topics
– Social science subjects
– Subjects of Practical Knowledge and Intellectual Ability (SSLC Level)
– Topics in social and cultural history of Karnataka
– Topics in the history of Indian society and its developments
– History of India and Karnataka
– Constitution and Public Administration of India
– Themes of land reforms and social changes in post-independence Karnataka
– Economic System of Karnataka : Its Strengths and Weaknesses Present Status Topics
– Matters of Rural Development, Panchayat Raj Institutions and Rural Co-operative Societies
Online job seekers first follow these tips without fail..!
Communication Magazine (Magazine-2)
This paper will also have a test of 100 marks. Communication paper will have questions related to General Kannada, General English, Computer Knowledge. How many marks the questions of which section will carry are mentioned below.
General Kannada – Maximum Marks 35
General English – Maximum Marks 35
Computer Knowledge – Maximum Marks 30
KPSC Group C Syllabus: What is KPSC Group C Exam Syllabus? Here are the details
Competitive Examination Center Details
KPSC will conduct the examination for the posts of Inspectors of Co-operative Societies of Group C Group at Bangalore, Belgaum, Kalaburgi, Mysore, Shimoga and any other central place as may be decided by the Commission. The question papers of the competitive exam will be in both Kannada and English languages.
He resigned from the post of IAS and started his own business and became successful..!