How to Check Revised Provisional Select List?
– Visit the website address.
– Select “Recruitment >> Government First Class College (Assistant Professor)-2021” on the page that opens.
– Then click on ‘GFGC-Revised Provisional Selection List’ link on the page that opens.
– Then links are provided to check the subject wise list.
– Candidates who appeared for document verification can check these lists.
GFGC- Revised Provisional Selection List- Click for Direct Link
KEA had earlier released the provisional selection list. Three additional lists were released and documents were verified for them as well. The revised provisional selection list has just been released.
Higher Education Minister Dr CN Aswatthanarayan said that steps will be taken to release the final shortlist for these posts soon.
Karnataka Police Department Recruitment 2000 Posts
A total of 6500 assistant professor posts are sanctioned in the state. In this 5000 posts are filled. Currently for 1242 posts conducted written test, revised provisional selection list has already been released. According to this information, 258 more posts will remain vacant in the state.
Prem who got 12 government jobs in 6 years: his success story from VA to IPS..!