Check out the opportunities
Keep an eye on employment news. Keep checking job news section in your interested daily newspapers, news portals. Or directly visit joinindianarmy.nic website frequently. Agniveera Recruitment Rally for General Duty Posts, NDA for Officer Rank Posts after 12th, Naval Academy Exams, and Combined Defense Service and other exams after graduation.
Arrange the documents
There is a chance of losing military service or any central government post because of just one letter mistake or a single document. Therefore, there should be a system of preparing and correcting the documents two months before taking any military exam. Prepare 10th, 12th class pass certificate, degree certificate, caste certificate, conduct certificate, sports performance, NCC, other documents. All documents should be original documents. And prepare one set of xerox copies signed by gazetted officers.
Army Recruitment Processes
Written Test : Get coaching, solve more previous years question papers.
Physical fitness test: Start fitness maintenance before 6 months.
Medical Examination: Visit doctors regularly to know your physical qualifications and for checkups.
Tips for Written Exam
Written Test Rigorousness will be based on the test taken. There will be exam rigor based on the posts like Tradesman, General Duty, Medical Assistant etc. So reading should be continuous. There is a lot of competition for every stage in the Army Recruitment Exam.
– Keep taking notes.
– Read in sections.
– Solve previous year question papers.
– Preparation by reading the syllabus.
– Read newspapers daily.
Want Central Govt Jobs? Want to join the army? Then know how many vacancies are there in military here..
Physical fitness and running
Running for military general duty positions is a major deal. So follow the below tips for physical test..
– Start running from the day you want to join the military post. Adapt to it and run continuously.
– Wear good shoes and run. Do not use bare feet.
– Drink water 20 minutes before starting to run. But not often. Do not drink water immediately even after running.
– Do warm-up exercises before running.
– Watch videos or take advice from seniors to increase running speed, maintain stamina.
– Practice breathing through the nose to get tired.
– Do pull ups, push ups daily like running.
Army Agniveer Exam Admit Card Release: Download Link, Procedure Here..
Medical test is the last in the selection process for military posts. But before applying make sure you are medically eligible for the post. Also be clean.
Along with all the above factors, keep the following tips in mind.
– Develop communication skills.
– Read about current affairs. It is very important for exam.
– Increase confidence. Always have a positive attitude.
Application Invitation for 138th Batch Technical Graduate Course Entry of Indian Military
ALL PC –