The application should be submitted through the online link of the department. Individual application in person or by post is not allowed.
Designation Department : Land Survey Revenue System and Land Records Department
Post Name : Land Surveyor
Number of Posts : 2000
SHIMUL Milk Producers Association Recruitment: March 3rd last date to apply for 194 posts
Last date for submission of online application: 10-03-2023 upto 05-00 PM.
Application Fee Rs.1000.
Eligibility to apply
– Should have passed PUC or 12th CBSE or ICSE in science subject with not less than 60% marks in mathematics or
– Must have passed BE /B.Tech Civil or Diploma in Civil Engineering.
– Should have passed Pre-Graduate Diploma in Land and City Survey conducted by Vocational Education Department, Government of Karnataka. Or
– Must have passed ITI in Survey Trade conducted by Employment and Training Department of Govt. Or
– Those who have completed at least 10 years land surveying service and retired are also eligible for license.
Jobs in Karnataka State Financial Institution: Graduation Qualification
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age. Maximum should not exceed 65 years.
Candidates are first trained, and those who pass are given a license.
Karnataka SSLR Recruitment 2023 – Notification