Paper-1 (Section-I, II and Module-I of Section-III) will be held on 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th March 2023 from 09 AM to 12 PM.
Paper 2, Paper 3 exams will be held on March 04, 2023. The examination will be held in two shifts on this date.
Candidates can also check the schedule on the official website of the Commission. Or you can also check by clicking on the link below.
SSC CGL 2022, Tier 2 Exam Schedule
What are the central government jobs for 12th pass out? Which government exams can be written?
The important points that the candidates who are going to write this exam must know are given below.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam has 2 Papers, English Language and Comprehension paper of 200 questions each for 200 marks. And there will be Quantitative Aptitude paper with 100 questions of 200 marks. Time allotted for each paper is 2 hours. These topics are helpful in evaluating the intelligence of the candidates.
Key Competencies Required to Pass the Exam
– Solve problems quickly in less time.
– Correct answers should be answered first.
– Following shortcut methods to solve problems.
– Focus on solving easy questions first.
– Don’t waste time because you know the answer to a question that sometimes takes too much time.
Here is the list of highest paying jobs, employer companies in India in 2023..
Points to remember before appearing for the exam
– 0.25 negative marks for each wrong answer in English paper.
– Quantitative Aptitude question paper carries 0.50 negative marks for each wrong answer.
– There is a time gap of 2 hours between the first paper and the second paper examination. At this time the necessary topics can be repeated.
– Two papers are compulsory for all types of posts.
Who is this IAS Rohini Sindhuri?., Details about UPSC Batch, Rank, Education, Service are here..