Yes, following is a list of many exams that 12th pass passers can write for government jobs. Knowing what they are, then prepare for the exam for the post you are interested in.
SSC Exams for Class 12th / PUC Passes
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (SSC CHSL)
- Stenographer Grade C, D Exam
- Constable and Rifleman
- Examination for the post of Non-Technical Multitasking Stop
Hotel waiter.. 6 times UPSC fail, 7th time Jayganesh became IAS with 156 AIR
Department of Defense Posts
- National Defense Academy Exam
- Naval Academy Examination (NDA, NA Examination)
- Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme Written Test
- Indian Army Soldier Entrance Test
- Indian Navy Seaman Entrance Test
- Indian Coast Guard Entry Scheme Exam
Examination for Railway Department Group D / Various other posts.
Examination for Clerical and Assistant Posts of State Public Service Commissions.
Forest Department Guards Exam
Department of Posts Rural Dak Sevak (No Exam)
Assistant Posts in Banking Sector
Insurance Sector Exams
Not only the above important exams but there are many other designation posts under the state government and central government for which PUC qualification is sufficient.
Free Coaching for UPSC Mains Exam by Govt: Application Invitation
Defense Department Exams for 10th, 12th, Degree pass
NDA Exam, TES Exam, B.Tech Entry Scheme Exam, CDS Exam, AFCAT Exam, TGC Entry Exam, NCC Entry, Navy SSR & AA Exam, IAF X & Y Group Post Exam, Others.
UPSC CSE Exam for Graduates
Any graduate can compete for IAS, IPS, IES, IFS posts by writing Indian Civil Examination -CSE.
India Post Payments Bank Jobs: Online Application Invitation