Post Name : Technical Graduate Entry (138th Batch)
Educational Qualification : BE / B.Tech Pass.
Number of Candidates to fill: 40
Age Eligibility : Should be minimum 20 years. Maximum age should not exceed 27 years.
Duration of Training : 49 weeks.
Salary: Basic Pay Rs.56,100 plus military service Rs.15,500 and other allowances.
Want to Join Indian Military?.. If So Know These Things First..
How to Apply for Army TGC Entry?
– Website addresshttps://joinindianarmy.nic.in/Visit the
– Open Join Indian Army web page’Officers Entry Apply / LoginClick on ‘.
– Another Army webpage will open. Here click on ‘Registration’.
– Then read the instructions on the opening page and click on ‘Continue’ at the bottom of the webpage.
– Candidates give their Name, Father / Mother Name / Aadhaar Number / Date of Birth / E-mail Address / Mobile Number on the web page that will now open.
– Click on ‘Submit’.
– Click on ‘Login’. Log in with username, password.
– Enter the requested information correctly and submit the application.
He used to work in a factory and sleep on a platform. This is the success story of an IAS in 101st rank..!
Follow the below procedure to know the eligibility to apply
– Web addresshttps://joinindianarmy.nic.in/ApplicantEligibility.htmVisit the
– On the right side of the page that opens, give Date of Birth Information / Gender / Qualification / Marital Status / NCC Certificate Information.
– Then click on ‘Check Eligibility’.
– Know if you are eligible to apply for Army Technical Graduate Course.
Application processing dates
Application Acceptance Commencement Date : 18-04-2023
Last Date for Submission of Application : 17-05-2023
Recruitment Procedure:SSB interview is conducted along with the written test. Those who join this course are admitted to permanent commission after completion of one year training.
What are the posts in air force? How to get a job in IAF?
Free training by ex-servicemen in Kolar for those who want to join army under Agnipath scheme